Time and Attendance systems, commonly known as clocking systems have progressed from the old manual method where employees had to clock in and clock out using a paper timecard.
Our clocking in machines
Traditional clocking in methods have been replaced with a variety of modern clocking in machines to meet the needs of onsite and offsite workers as well the mobile workforce. Such systems include:
- Swipe card clocking in machine
- Fingerprint clocking in machine
- Face recognition clocking in machine
- Battery operated clocking in machine suitable for offsite workers
- Mobile device suitable for workers on the move
Embracing today’s technological and digital era, modern businesses have come to expect from time clock systems far more than just tracking the start and end of a shift. They expect the system to able to:
- Handle a variety of working schedules including continental shifts and flexible working schemes.
- Automatically calculate hours worked including overtime.
- Provide real-time data on who didn’t show up for work or who showed up late.
- Manage unplanned and planned absences.
- Provide detailed labour data.
- Offer employees self-service facility that allow them to review the hours they have worked, view their holiday entitlement and request time off.
- Integrate with payroll systems
Computime time and attendance software allows the introduction of complex time management policies with greater accuracy and user friendly way. Our powerful application improves clerical efficiency, reduces workflow and subsequently frees up manager’s time. Our solution caters for unlimited number of employees and support fixed time, flexi-time and most continental shifts as well as empowering staff to take control of their own time and attendance data using smart phones or tablets