The use of face recognition technology in order to clock in and clock out of the workplace is gaining increased acceptance. Face recognition clocking in machines are usually supplied with time and attendance software in order to provide payroll information.
In order to clock on, employees are required to stand in front of the unit and face the display window about two feet away. The technology is based on analysing certain features that are common to every individual’s face. These features include the distance between the eyes, the position of your cheek bones, jawline, chin, width of your nose, the shape of your mouth etc.
Every individual can be uniquely identified by combining these numerical quantities into a single code. Having a face recognition clocking in machine will dramatically improve your ability to collect reliable clocking data as it rules out the possibility of time theft.
This too, incorporates the innovate PUSH technology, employee clocking data is transmitted to the server automatically and in real time. This method has established itself as the most reliable and the efficient communication method between the time and attendance software alongside the face recognition clocking in machine.
- Built in RFID card/fob reader
- IP enabled Ethernet 10/100Mb
- Fast enrolment and identification
- Real time communication with PUSH technology
- Audible and visual indicator to confirm clocking transaction
- Each clocking in machine can store up to 100,000 log records and 400 facial templates
- Prevents time fraud as it is challenging if not impossible for employees to clock in a friend or fake their identity
So, now you know a little bit more about our face recognition clocking in machine, we hope you have learnt more than enough about our system, and if you wish to enquire about our system, just call us at 0113 8680124, or check out our website.