Computime employee self service App empowers staff to take control of their own time and attendance data using smart phones or tablets. Staff can view time worked, overtime accrued and engage with HR and managers directly to quickly resolve issues or gain more information. Using the Employee Self Service module, employees have the ability to request absences or time off directly, cutting down on processing time with managers, supervisors or HR Departments.
With minimal training, employees can access personnel information anytime, enabling HR and Payroll to be more efficient and productive with their time.
The app, which is an integrated part of Computime time and attendance software is designed for both Android and IOS, and has handy features.
With Computime self service app, an employees can:
✅ Request holiday or any type of absence
✅ View absence history
✅ Check holiday entitlement including number of holiday taken and remaining days
✅ Check time off in lieu (TOIL)
✅ Check flexi-time balances
✅ View hours worked including overtime
✅ Engage with HR and managers
The employee self service have has an option to track mobile workers. Using a combination of Near Field Communication (NFC) and GPS technology, it pinpoints the geographical location that an employee has clocked in, enabling supervisors or managers to track the activities of that employee on any given day.
Computime employee self service app can assist you to:
- Save time by providing employees with direct access to HR information
- Streamline HR and payroll by reducing phone calls received from employees
- Allow employees to view their hours worked and and absence history
- Reduce queries by allowing employees to view their holiday entitlement and accrued balance
- Cut down on administration time by giving access to employees to submit time off requests
- Eliminate paperwork and unnecessary phone calls back and forth to HR, whilst drastically reducing costs