Our swipe card clocking in machine systems remains the most popular solution at tracking employees attendance. Computime IP enabled swipe card clocking in machine will dramatically improve your ability to monitor your workforce time and attendance data during their working patterns. It is equipped with flash and go RFID reader for accuracy and speed. Employees clock in and clock out simply by waving their card or fob in front the clocking unit.
Innovative clocking in machines
Incorporating the innovative PUSH technology, employee clocking data is transmitted to the server automatically and in real time. This method has established itself as the most reliable and efficient communication method between the time and attendance software and the clocking in machine.
- Incorporate RFID EM reader and optional Mifare or HID
- Sleek design
- Each clocking in machine can stores up to 100.000 log records and 30.000 users
- Audible and visual indicator to confirm clocking transaction
- Real-time communication with PUSH technology
- IP enabled ethernet 10/100Mb
- Optional WIFI communication
- Power over Ethernet option available
As there is no physical contact between the card/fob and the reader, neither will become worn out by continuous use or are effected by dust or residue from the working environment.