Access Control System is best for your business
As you probably know by now there is a range of different types of access systems to choose from, including biometric, smart card & key fob. To help you select which type of access system will work best for your business we have put together this blog.
Choosing the Right Access Control System
Installing door control systems will ensure your buildings are secure and that only the right people can get in. Key-based systems will deliver this, but you have all the hassle of giving access to the right people. Then, inevitably, someone loses a key and then loses access to the desired area. The importance of maintaining your building’s security means enabling all your staff to get on with what you want them to do while eliminating your security risk and reducing the costs of ordering new keys to everyone when they have lost their old keys.
At Computime we provide many door access control solutions which gives you all the control you want without any of the hassles of a lost key:
- We provide a biometric fingerprint access control system
- We provide a biometric face recognition access control system
- We provide a swipe card or fob to every member of staff, each contains uniquely programmed access levels to ensure that you have full control on where you allow your employees to go in your building premises.
- Computime access can also be adjusted and provide limited access to selected times and days.
- Reports can be created showing times when users enter.
The Computime swipe card access systems are an effective way of providing advanced security control of your staff and just like the biometric access control systems you can integrate this into time and attendance records and payroll software.
It’s worth noting that all our access systems will work with swipe cards in case there is a rare fault with biometric access systems. Our dedicated support team will assist you with any problems that you may encounter when using the access systems and other Computime products & services.
Biometric access control systems are fixed into position on the walls and you simply just place a finger or your face into position depending on which software you have chosen and you will not have to worry about losing any equipment.