The Computime battery Operated Clocking in Machine is dustproof, weatherproof and shockproof. As you can see it is contained in a rubber casing which prevents it from being damaged if it is accidentally dropped.
The system itself can store up to 5,000 finger templates and 5,000 RFID cards and up to 200,000 clocking transactions. When it reaches its full buffer the oldest 20,000 transactions are removed, so you will always have the latest transactions available to use.
Furthermore, the portable solution is designed specifically for off-site time management where power and network aren’t available, such as construction sites and the mining industry. The clocking in machine itself is fitted with a rechargeable 7600 milliamp-hour battery keeping it operational for days at a time, allowing your workforce to clock in and combined with our time and attendance software.
The PUSH technology we use has proven to be one of the most reliable and efficient methods of transmitting data to the server in real time. This will help to increase data accuracy and eliminates costly errors associated with manual timesheets as well as reducing the time it will take to run payroll. It also allows to spot gaps quickly and act on them accordingly.
- It comes with an image quality infrared detection fingerprint sensor
- Its matching speed is less than 0.5 seconds
- It has a built in RFID card/fob reader
- It is a very durable and rugged machine
- Each of the clocking in machine can store up to 100,000 log records and 3000 users
- It is provided with audible and visual indicators to confirm clocking transaction
- It utilises real-time communication with PUSH technology
- It can make use of GPRS
- It is also ideal for off-site management
- It comes with a built-in 7600 milliamp-hour battery